Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 Days and counting...

I completed the final inventory last night and we're good to go. There are a couple of optional items that I think we should seriously consider adding to the inventory to make the whole process run smoother. In all likelihood, I'll run down to O'Sheas to pick them up either today or tomorrow.

We do NOT need to meet in advance of Thursday's planned meeting. I'll begin the cleaning and sanitization process fairly early, so that we can get to cooking as quickly as possible on Thursday. I'm assuming pizza and beer is ok for everyone? Our address is 1 Via Apuesto, 92673, my mobile is 949.632.4977, and home is 949.492.1062.

Our inventory thus far:

- Official San Clemente Beer Club Brew Bible (I've put together a binder for notes and such)
- Brew Kit (all the goods in 1 lovely package)
- 20 qt. brew pot
- Plastic Spoon
- Tablespoons and Measuring Cups
- Glass jar
- Fermentor
- Airlock
- Sanitizer (I'll make this the day of with a mixture of water and bleach)
- Thermometer (optional, but I think it will be beneficial)
- Appox. 5-7 gallons of distilled water (this can be the arrowhead water from Ralph's)
- Bleach
- Large Plastic Bucket (this will be used to sanitize some of the smaller items as well as for storage of equipment as we go through the process)

A couple of final items to consider, we need to exchange mobile phone numbers and preferred e-mail addresses. It sounds as if most of us do not want to use our "work" e-mails, not surprising, and would prefer to use our "personal" e-mails. We can include everyone's contact info in the above-mentioned binder. Lastly, the kit and 8 grolsch bottles were a total of $138.17, so bring your friggin check books!

No comments:

Post a Comment