A couple more quick hits before we get ready for tomorrow. So far, I haven't heard any complaints about pizza and beer. I'm thinking everyone should bring a 6-pack of your favorite beer, bring something unusual, something others may not have tried. Of course, a tall boy of Pabst or Beast will always suffice.
I'm going to try and get as much cleaning and sanitizing done by early afternoon so that we're not wasting valuable time. It should take about 3 hours, 3.5 max, to do everything (I think...), so why doesn't everyone come over between 6:00 and 7:00 PM. 6:00 may be a bit early for some, but you're welcome to come at any time. We'll begin the boil as soon as we have a quorum.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jonti - thanks for all of your hard work. i will be late tomorrow eve since all of my NYC partner are in town and i have to attend dinner with them after an all day meeting, URGH. I will be there around 9 for clean up crew and drinking. Cheers
ReplyDelete