The 2 pics above were taken yesterday afternoon. I've included the shot of the top of the carboy so that you can see what the brew actually looks like. Notice the level of sediment on the bottom of the 2nd picture. I'll be adding the finishing hops tonight, nothing more than dropping the hops into the carboy and then letting it sit for a week or so. I'll begin the specific gravity readings today as well.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Latest & Greatest
The 2 pics above were taken yesterday afternoon. I've included the shot of the top of the carboy so that you can see what the brew actually looks like. Notice the level of sediment on the bottom of the 2nd picture. I'll be adding the finishing hops tonight, nothing more than dropping the hops into the carboy and then letting it sit for a week or so. I'll begin the specific gravity readings today as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dr. Stone,
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! Sounds like we should consider getting together for bottling next week sometime.